POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestions on motherboard : Re: Suggestions on motherboard Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions on motherboard
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 16 Mar 2008 08:58:20
Message: <47dd277c$1@news.povray.org>

> No need for onboard LAN, video or sound. I'm buying or have seperate cards
> for those.

I'm sure you know this, but make sure you have enough slots for these.

I had to ditch the modem when I installed a wifi card in my home machine
due to lack of pci slots.

(It didn't really matter anyway because the main reason for the wifi
card was that there's no phone line in the basement and I had to put my
DSL router in another room, so the modem was not going to be used for
anything anyway)

/*   sympatico.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }